Monday, July 21, 2008

Rock Fetish

Jeremy loves rocks. He likes to pick them up, hold them, roll them around in his hands, taste them, etc. He also loves the sand and can sit in it for hours at the beach while he carefully studies it and then places it in his buckets that are full of water. Anyway, the other day I found Jeremy at the fireplace with the glass cover and metal curtain pulled back. He was sitting in some soot and holding chunks of it in each hand. He looked up at me quizzically as I approached. "rock???"

2 comments:

ProudPapa said...

Love your sense of humor, Sweetheart. Did you scream first and laugh much later? If you laughed immediately, you are a more secure and stable person than I am.

Claire has the same fettish and has tried more than once to remove the glass cover of our gas fireplace.

Jeff and Amy said...

Ah, cute little Jeremy. I can't wait to see him in a few months!