The only person who is not happy about the arrangement is Jeremy. He thinks that he is four and can play with the big kids. The poor little guy just can't understand why I don't let him stay to play with all the wonderful toys and crafts. The other day when I took Dillon to school, I talked to one of his teachers for a minute. When I turned around, Jeremy was over by the train set exploring as he usually does like it's no one's business and all of the boys in the class were standing near Jeremy just watching him with questioning looks on their faces. I could almost hear them thinking in their little heads "He is pretty short, does this kid belong here?" It was such a funny and endearing sight. Jeremy made a fuss when we left and when we returned home, he sat on my lap and kept whining "I want Dillon." It was sad. Jeremy is so used to having Dillon around all the time. This new schedule will take some getting used to, but I think Jeremy is realizing that he can play with any of the toys at home while Dillon is gone. I think this is going to be a great school year.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Back to School
The only person who is not happy about the arrangement is Jeremy. He thinks that he is four and can play with the big kids. The poor little guy just can't understand why I don't let him stay to play with all the wonderful toys and crafts. The other day when I took Dillon to school, I talked to one of his teachers for a minute. When I turned around, Jeremy was over by the train set exploring as he usually does like it's no one's business and all of the boys in the class were standing near Jeremy just watching him with questioning looks on their faces. I could almost hear them thinking in their little heads "He is pretty short, does this kid belong here?" It was such a funny and endearing sight. Jeremy made a fuss when we left and when we returned home, he sat on my lap and kept whining "I want Dillon." It was sad. Jeremy is so used to having Dillon around all the time. This new schedule will take some getting used to, but I think Jeremy is realizing that he can play with any of the toys at home while Dillon is gone. I think this is going to be a great school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment