OK. I'm still catching up. Dillon's preschool teachers asked the kids about what they do for Thanksgiving and this is what Dillon told them. I just wanted to throw it up because it's cute.
We go together to the grocery store to get our turkey. My mom puts the turkey in the oven. It's very hot. My mom cooks the turkey for 2 minutes at 1 degree. We eat chicken, waffles, grapes and strawberries. For dessert we have ice cream and my mom's pumpkin birthday cake and pumpkin pie. My Grandma, Brooke and Claire share our Thanksgiving.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute (to quote Amy). It's moments like this that need to be preserved forever!
2 minutes at 1 degree. I love it! If only it were true!
Keep the stories coming!
That is the cutest story. Give him kisses from all of us, Including Brooke!!!
Post a Comment