Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Jeremy Is Always Hungry
Last Saturday night Jeremy gave me his purple bowl and asked for more snacks. I told him that he already had a lot of snacks in his white lid. So, Jeremy took the white lid and poured all of his snacks into the purple bowl and handed me his empty lid and asked for some snacks. Then I told him that he had enough snacks in his purple bowl so Jeremy poured the snacks back into his white lid and handed me the empty purple bowl. This went on a few more times before we all left to go to dinner. Geoff and I thought it was so cute and funny. Perhaps Jeremy will be something of a negotiator like his big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so smart. Aren't those the little moments you want to eat your kids? Does that make sense? When they are just so dang adorable you want to sqeeze em' and love em'. I just want to sqeeze that little Jeremy now! You better give both your boys sqeezes from Auntie Mia.
Post a Comment