Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vacation in St. John







Here are some vacation pictures at the pool when we went to St. John. Dillon had a lot of fun playing in the baby pool area. Geoff and I coaxed him out of it and taught him to jump to us in the big pool near the end of the week. Dillon also liked those yellow floaty taxis. He makes friends fairly easily and is always ready to play. He made friends with a little boy named Briggs from Dallas. I think that Dillon is a well-adjusted four year old.
Jeremy was a big hit everywhere we went as many adults thought he was absolutely adorable. Geoff and I were regularly complimented. I can't get enough of Jeremy myself. That is a good thing because I take care of him all day every day. Both of my boys are so cute. Jeremy loved his big hat and his yellow bucket. I thought I would have trouble getting Jeremy to wear his hat, but when we put it on, that meant we were going out and Jeremy is always ready to go.



No comments: