Sunday, June 15, 2008

Playing on the beach in US Virgin Islands


Dillon and Jeremy play on the beach and build (and more importantly destroy) sand castles.

4 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Guys! Yeah, so glad you changed your settings. I love this picture. Is that Jeremy just sitting there so nice in the background? It looks like you guys had a blast. Give the boys kisses from us in Minnesota!

ProudPapa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ProudPapa said...

So you can't edit a comment after it has been published? Oh, well. Delete works too, I guess. Meanwhile, I wanted to congratulate Mia on being the first one to post a comment! Thanks, Geoff, for allowing us in.

Meanwhile, I love the full-res image. I have my IE set to not resize. With hi-res images like this one, I can scroll to Jeremy and see him full-screen in his own right. Love it. Love you guys. Thanks!

Pauli Driver-Smith said...

Yeah! We can post now! What a treat it is to be able to see the boys. Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks.